Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today is my Open House for Paparazzi Jewelry

As I sit her and think about starting on a new adventure I wonder if I can handle it. As I also have
Mommies Point of View and I Co/Host a lot of events and I also have a son who is 4 1/2.
Most days I end the day with a two do list a mile long and it makes me think why would I even
think of taking on a new business. Especially one where I will have to host shows and advertise
if I want it to grow the way it should. Only then I think its OK as you have Shannon who is
going to be your partner and you can do it. Only this time I am not so sure I can. Then low
and behold the mail arrives and I get my parenting magazine and I start to flip through it and
there is a article in there I just can not skim past and it is called Moms Don't have Time
For Cancer and after reading about these incredible women I now know I can do anything.
I just have to put my mind to it. Which as of today I am a mom a business owner and a
blogger. "I am WOMEN hear me roar. Yea, I am a Sex In The City Fan and I am
proud of it and if I had a man like Mr Big I would not even be sitting her righting
this post but since I do not I need to get off this computer and get ready for my Open House.
Paparazzi Jewelry watch out I am here and I am ready to kick but and take names!!


Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment