Thursday, September 13, 2012

Saturday is the day of my Open House for Paparazzi

I am so excited as I will be starting a new business that I think will make a difference in mine and my families life financially as I think this is going to be a business I can succeed in. Not only that I am not going into the business by myself I have a friend Shannon who is kind enough to sign up with me. So I think the two of us two gather can and will become a huge success.

If you have been looking for a business Please check out Paparazzi as it is one of the Top 10 Businesses.
Plus the items sell themselves.

I have been researching the different ladies on Facebook who sell Paparazzi and I can tell they have a lot of fun. Plus they have so much fun showing the business that it makes me want to join today.

I even found ways to display the kits so you all can have a party for me and we do not have to use your house. Please ask me how as I would Love to share with you what I found out.

If you are looking for  a business I would Love to have you on my team as I am hiring and I can help you and I have a team that will as well.

Glenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment