Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Avon by Deborah Cariker

Avon is something I use year round in my house. I use it and David uses it and even Charlie uses it. So it is nice to have someone I  can trust to shop with as sometimes it is hard to find consultants that you can trust but I can Deborah. I have been a customer of hers for years and I will continue to be for many more years. So today I thought I would share with you some of the products that we use in our household. These are some of Charlie's favorite products in the world. We have so much fun playing with these. There is so many different things we do with them such as practicing our ABC's.



These are the products that I use every time I take a bath. I am so funny that I always switch around as I like to try different things. Charlie has even gotten to where  he will uses these.



This is the Cologne David and my brother use.

So if you have not seen a Avon book in awhile Please check them out as the now have clothes and shoes as well as Toys for the children.


http://www.youravon.com/skygirlcards
Deborah Cariker

No comments:

Post a Comment