Monday, October 29, 2012

Twist Band www.TheTwistBand.com

Hello, its Monday. How was your weekend? Ours was OK. I thought I would start the week off sharing with you a new product I found and was able to review on Mommies Point of View which you can check out at http://www.MommiesPointofView.blogspot. In the meantime I thought I would share some pictures of them with you. Apple HeadbandCherry HeadbandTwist Bands are wonderful for adults and children alike as they do not slide. So Please check them out at http://www.TheTwitsBands.com as I am sure you will find a variety of colors that you would be proud to own.



I would also like to leave you a picture of another item made by Twist Band and it is Shoelaces Kids Cherry Stretchy ShoelacesNEW twistband shoelaces. Made from the same soft & stretchy material as our hip hair ties. Tie your sneakers once & never tie your laces again! Laces flex for sport performance and comfort. Convert a flat into a ballerina, a flip flop into a gladiator, or a boot into a bold statement. Available in 16 colors-$4.99 a pair. In sizes 27" or 36". 27" are good for children's shoes and adult shoes with 3-4 grommets and 36" is standard adult size with 6 grommets. Peace sign and other twistband Baubles sold separately. See New Products for Baubles.


Glenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment