Monday, October 15, 2012

Trakelia Jimerson Avon

Today I would like to introduce you to one of the Gift Guide Sponsors on Mommies Point of View. Have you seen a Avon catalog? if not then I would like to invite you to check out Trakelia Jimerson's Avon site as she is one of Mommies Point of Views Christmas Gift Guide Sponsors. I not only will be hosting a review for her in the Future but also she is going to be conducting a Giveaway for all my lucky readers. So in the meantime I would like to share with you some pictures of the items I have used in the past Unplugged is one of Avon's new Cologne and I can tell you I have smelled it and I think that I will be purchasing it for my mom for Christmas as she Loves Avon's cologne and I think she would enjoy this one. If I was not hooked on there Obsession and Musk then I would try it but I have been using the ones I use for over 20 years and I am not ready to switch. Now as you can see I have items for me and Charlie but just encase you do not know it they also have items for Halloween and also Christmas. Plus a awesome line of men's products that I purchase for my brother. So with all the sales that Avon runs I can save my money on the items I purchase plus I do not have to leave home to shop with them. I can even host a party and earn free products or I can start my ow business. So what are you waiting for ask her for a catalog and knock out your Holiday Shopping now. Here's my link www.youravon.com/mzkiki Facebook fan page for my Trivia Tuesdays as well as my Monday Must Haves & What's New Wednesday www.facebook.com/mzkikiavon Also my Instagram @mzkikiCEO

No comments:

Post a Comment